lunes, 20 de octubre de 2008

Where are we from?



What do you think about this video? Do you think we were from the monkey? What about the evolution theory? Maybe, could we come from space?

Erick Von Daniken is very famous for his theories but he is also very criticized, he has written a lot of books about our origins, he defends humanity comes from the space and there are signals of this theory in all religions of the world, including the Holy Bible! In his books, he explains that humans were created by extraterrestrials and the Gods of all religions were actually extraterrestrials.

I'm not a religious person, in fact, I prefer questioning everything, and Daniken's theory is an alternative, why not? Why different religions speak about space chariots? Why religions speak about "travels to clouds"? What is the meaning of different famous constructions in Egipt, Angkor Vatt, Mexico...? Who made Nazca lines?

Universe is huge and maybe, we are not alone.

4 comentarios:

Rilurina dijo...

Can I write comments...? I've get it!

James Wilkinson dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
James Wilkinson dijo...

Hi!!!

I think you're wrong when you say you're not religious. I think being religious doesn't mean being a member of a specific religion. Being religious lies in wondering why we exists and who we are (and in this post you show you're interested in these questions).

There are a lot of things in some ancient civilizations that might point the extraterrestrial nature of their gods. I don't know if it's true but... why not?

AnĂ³nimo dijo...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommend by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.