sábado, 4 de octubre de 2008

Who is Rilurina?

I’m in my twenties but I’d like to be younger because I feel I don’t have enough time to do a lot of things that I’d like to do. I don’t like to do things because you have to, I mean, I don’t like the typical life where you spend a lot of time studying because you have to find a good job for the rest of your life, and also you have to find a girlfriend or boyfriend and then you have to get married and have children… I don't want to think that this life will be my life! I’d like to change these things but I never do anything and the time is passing…
People tell me that the problem is that I don’t enjoy myself with simple things, and I agree with them, I’m so worried thinking what I can do with my life that I don’t enjoy the present.

But you don’t worry! I’m happy but sometimes I feel sad for these feelings, I suppose I’m a person who feels very deep, when I have a problem, is the worst problem of the world! And the same thing happens with good things, if I’m happy for some reason, I’m the most lucky person of the world! This characteristic sometimes can be stressful!

I wouldn’t like you to think: “this person is crazy”. No! I’m very responsible and sensible but I’m a dreamer too.
If you asked my friends about me, they would tell you that I’m friendly, confident, loyal, with sense of humor, funny, brave, hotblooded, and too much sincere! Yes, sometimes it can be a problem!

I think it will be difficult to know who I am, because I can also be introverted if I don’t feel comfortable with the people or situations.

5 comentarios:

Nuria Vidal dijo...

Here are some comments to your language:

-that I’d like TO DO
-I don’t like to do things because you have to (0), I mean..
-I don’t like the typical life where you spend a lot of time (0) studying
-because you have to find a good job for the (0) rest of your life
-I WANT TO think that this life will be my life!
-People tell (0) me that the problem is that I don’t enjoy MYSELF with (0) simple things,
-what I CAN (WO) do with my life that I don’t enjoy the present.
-And THE SAME THING happens with good things,
-I wouldn’t like you TO THINK
-If you asked (0) my friends about me,
-and VERY SINCERE
- I can ALSO (WO) be introverted

Mr.Bean dijo...

Rilurina!
Why do you feel in this way?
Come on!
You try to feel as you feel now when something good happens to you, and try to accept the "bad things" like they are, an anecdote.

Nuria Vidal dijo...

Why can't I leave comments on your new post? Have you removed that possibility? I only asked you to disable "word verification for comments", which you have not done yet. I'd appreciate these changes, please! Thanks

Nuria Vidal dijo...

Not yet. Check "settings" and "comments" and review the options. You must've changed something

iron maiden dijo...

Whow Rilurina, what a big reflection about your life. I understand you very well. I'm 32 years old and sometimes I think my twenties passed too fast. I know it's easy to say and more difficult to do but we all have to live little by little.I think you don't have to be too demanding to yourself Take it easy, everything is gonna be allright.